Wednesday, February 27, 2013

A New Dawn for Natus Vincere

It has been announced. Finally.

I kind of feel sad because Ars-Art is such a great support. His Lesrach stuns, Jakiro Ice Paths and overall support skill has been excellent. He's, as others put it, Na'Vi's unsung hero.

But there seems to be some kind of conflict between him and Puppey and him leaving is probably good for the team.

A part of me though, is happy to see Funn1k joining them. I am a big fan of Empire, especially Funn1k. With his exceptional Batrider and Clinkz play and seeing him join the ranks of Na'Vi makes me more excited to see how Na'Vi will do this time. I hope they can redeem their recent slump and get back in shape to defend their Starladder crown.

I do hope that they retain Lost. There seems to be more roster change since ZeroGravity said that this would be their "first" announcement. Rumor has it that Kuroky will be replacing him.

I hope it's wrong.


Na'Vi back in TI2.

UPDATE:

Well, it has been finalized. Kuroky will be joining Na'Vi as Lost goes Inactive for 2 months.

New Na'VI lineup:

England Clement "Puppey" Ivanov (c)
Uganda Alexander "ХВОСТ" Dashkevich
Uganda Gleb "Funn1k" Lipatnikov
Uganda Daniil "Dendi" Ishutin
Dominican Republic Kuro Salehi "KuroKy" Takhasomi

No comments:

Post a Comment