Thursday, December 20, 2012

Born to Win. In Na'Vi We Trust?

So yeah, in Na'Vi we trust? They have been on a slump, having lots of losses recently. Their lack of practice and perhaps motivation is affecting their games. But every Na'Vi fanboy would probably think that they're trying out new strats or purposely losing so that they can do a big comeback during the SL Finals in Kiev later. Wishful thinking.

I decided to still watch some of their games, like against Fnatic, XX5 and SHz. I am big Na'Vi fan. I have been cheering for them ever since I saw their awesome plays back in TI1. But with the recent outcomes of their games, I'm quite disappointed with their performance. I ask myself, is it because they're burned out after the massive amount of pressure they had during the last TI2? Is it an internal conflict? Is it because XBOCT fail as a carry hero? Are they really losing on purpose? Are they trying out some new strats? Are they trying to perfect a Wisp strat?

Right now, I don't think it matters. As a fan of arguably the most stable team of the EU Dota 2 scene, I should support them whether they win or lose. I cheer for them when they win. I should still cheer for them when they lose. And I am still hoping they make a great comeback. I am still hoping that sometime soon, their inner beasts would wake up and they return to their former glory.

UPDATE:
Na'Vi 2-0 versus Fntic. Fuck yeah! 

UPDATE 2:
Na'Vi 2-0 versus Empire. I'm sorry Na'Vi if I doubted you. I didn't realize you had to go through the same scenario back in pre-TI2. 

UPDATE 3:
Na'Vi 3-1 versus Empire. Na'Vi the StarSeries champs once again. I don't know what to say. They've done it again. GG WP Empire!

No comments:

Post a Comment